Comment on anything that you like, but here are some prompts:
- Do you like my questioning? (Because I didn’t. Notice that moment when I pause and try to unask my question?)
- Describe, as best you can, the way that this kid thinks about the Distributive Property.
- What would you say next, if you were me?
- Does this video have implications about the way that you’d teach this topic? (And, come on, don’t give me that “they need lots of practice stuff.” Of course they do. But what else?)
- Do you prefer having videos over images on this site? (Because I have about a half hour more footage from my work with this kid…)
Looking forward to a great bunch of comments here. Don’t let me down?
Here’s how I responded: